Vs > Lappeenranta
Bandar Anzali vs Lappeenranta Climate & Distance Between
Bandar Anzali vs Omaha, Nebraska, Usa
Bandar Anzali vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Bandar Anzali vs Plainfield, Nj, Usa
Bandar Anzali vs Sable Island, Ns, Canada
Lappeenranta vs Taiyuan, China
Lappeenranta vs Tsetserleg, Mongolia
Lappeenranta vs Tel Aviv, Israel
Lappeenranta vs Balboa, Panama City, Panama
Punta Del Este vs Taguatinga
Seoul vs Mcinnes Island, Bc
Comodoro Rivadavia vs Deseret, Ut
Rovno vs La Mesa
- The distance between Bandar Anzali, Iran and Lappeenranta, Finland is approximately 3,011 km or 1,871 mi.
- To reach Bandar Anzali in this distance one would set out from Lappeenranta bearing 140.8° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Bandar Anzali bearing 157.3° or SSE .
- Bandar Anzali has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Lappeenranta has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Bandar Anzali is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Lappeenranta is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 12.4 °C (22.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.7 °C (12.1°F) less in Bandar Anzali. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1215.7 mm (47.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1215.7 l/m² (29.84 US gal/ft²) or 12,157,000 l/ha (1,299,664 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.5° higher in Bandar Anzali than in Lappeenranta.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Bandar Anzali relative to Lappeenranta. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lappeenranta vs Bandar Anzali
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -21 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Bandar Anzali vs La Romana, Dominican Republic
Bandar Anzali vs Eastport, Me, Usa
Bandar Anzali vs Kahramanmaras, Turkey
Bandar Anzali vs Lima, Peru
Lappeenranta vs Libby, Mt, Usa
Lappeenranta vs Rovno, Ukraine
Lappeenranta vs Shimizu/ Ashizuri, Japan
Lappeenranta vs Maripasoula, French Guiana
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Muskogee, Ok
Horton, Ks vs Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak
Ruatoria vs Rio Cuarto
Aqiq vs Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa
Bandar Anzali vs Lappeenranta Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Bandar Anzali
Climate Guides for Locations near Lappeenranta
- Kuopio, Finland - 207.5 kms (128.9 miles) N
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) NW
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 317.3 kms (197.2 miles) WNW
- Tampere, Finland - 241.5 kms (150.1 miles) WNW
- Jokioinen, Finland - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) W
- Turku, Finland - 327.3 kms (203.4 miles) W
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 194 kms (120.5 miles) WSW
- Helsinki, Finland - 218.8 kms (136 miles) WSW
- Tallin, Estonia - 270.5 kms (168.1 miles) SW
- Tartu, Estonia - 324.8 kms (201.8 miles) SSW