Vs > Yerevan/ Zvartnots
Bandar Anzali vs Yerevan/ Zvartnots Climate & Distance Between
Bandar Anzali vs Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa
Bandar Anzali vs Kingston, Jamaica
Bandar Anzali vs Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa
Bandar Anzali vs Lambarn, Gabon
Yerevan/ Zvartnots vs Fukuyama, Japan
Yerevan/ Zvartnots vs Elko, Nv, Usa
Yerevan/ Zvartnots vs Londrina, Brazil
Yerevan/ Zvartnots vs Erfurt, Germany
Chipata vs Armavir
Napari, Tabuaeran vs Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha
Urbana, Oh vs Limon
Lima vs Bursa
- The distance between Bandar Anzali, Iran and Yerevan/ Zvartnots, Armenia is approximately 524 km or 326 mi.
- To reach Bandar Anzali in this distance one would set out from Yerevan/ Zvartnots bearing 124.1° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Bandar Anzali bearing 127.1° or SE .
- Bandar Anzali has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Yerevan/ Zvartnots has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Bandar Anzali is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Yerevan/ Zvartnots is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 3.9 °C (7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.1 °C (18.2°F) less in Bandar Anzali. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1542.1 mm (60.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1542.1 l/m² (37.85 US gal/ft²) or 15,421,000 l/ha (1,648,607 US gal/ac) more. About 6 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 2.7° higher in Bandar Anzali than in Yerevan/ Zvartnots.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Bandar Anzali relative to Yerevan/ Zvartnots. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Yerevan/ Zvartnots vs Bandar Anzali
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Bandar Anzali vs Batouri, Cameroon
Bandar Anzali vs Dresden, Germany
Bandar Anzali vs Otavalo, Ecuador
Bandar Anzali vs Florina, Macedonia, Greece
Yerevan/ Zvartnots vs Greymouth, New Zealand
Yerevan/ Zvartnots vs Yamaguchi, Japan
Yerevan/ Zvartnots vs Santiago, Chile
Yerevan/ Zvartnots vs International Falls, Minnesota, Usa
Palmeira Dos Indios vs Kenieba
Pendleton, Or vs Mcleansboro, Il
Kwajalein Island vs Paeroa
Fairmont, Mn vs Nueva Asuncion, Boqueron
Bandar Anzali vs Yerevan/ Zvartnots Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Bandar Anzali
Climate Guides for Locations near Yerevan/ Zvartnots
- Tbilisi, Georgia - 167 kms (103.8 miles) NNE
- Zagatala, Azerbaijan - 240.6 kms (149.5 miles) NE
- Saki, Azerbaijan - 248.7 kms (154.6 miles) ENE
- Qabala, Azerbaijan - 294.5 kms (183 miles) ENE
- Kirovobad (Gandzha), Azerbaijan - 169.6 kms (105.4 miles) ENE
- Ganca, Azerbaijan - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) ENE
- Goycay, Azerbaijan - 276.9 kms (172 miles) E
- Yevlax, Azerbaijan - 226.3 kms (140.6 miles) ENE
- Xankandi, Azerbaijan - 190.6 kms (118.4 miles) E
- Agdam, Azerbaijan - 190.6 kms (118.4 miles) E
- Naxcivan, Azerbaijan - 135.7 kms (84.3 miles) SE
- Tabriz, Iran - 280.9 kms (174.5 miles) SSE
- Oroomieh, Iran - 288.4 kms (179.2 miles) S